VEGANUARY SALE – GET 10% OFF ORDERS OVER £25 USING DISCOUT CODE "VEGANJAN21" | UK DELIVERY FROM £5
Balsamic Garlic & Chives Soured Cream Dip
Do you love garlic? I do. If you don't this is not for you ;)
Pretty simple this recipe for the dip and is easily the highlight of the photo'ed dish above.
What you need
- Food by Sumear Soured Cream - 120g approx
- Garlic paste - 1-2 tsp OR 1-2 pureed garlic gloves
- Chives, fresh - few springs
- Balsamic Vinegar (I used this fancy AF one)
What to do
- Add the garlic to the soured cream
- Fine chop the chives and add to the chives. As much as desired really.
- Add a small splash of balsamic to taste to be fancy. Not too much though!
- That's it!
What did I serve this dip with?
- Oven Roasted
- Garlic Sweet Potatoe fries
- Plumb Tomatoes
- Brocolli (the fancy kind)
- Vegan sausage (which is square looking for some reason)